KALI was born from the need of having a pocket full tang fixed blade knife. The generous thickness of the blade in N690 gives solidity makeing of it an EDC (every day carry) knife.
The handle is made of technical materials like Micarta and G10 shaped in 3D and fixed with stainless steel Torx screws. The useful leather sheath with clip goes deep into the pocket leaving the knife barely visible.
- -Tools: Clip Point fixed blade
- - material: N690 Stainless steel
- - hardness: 58 HRc
- - blade thickness: 4 mm
- - blade lenght: cm. 5.5
- - overhall lenght: cm. 14
- - blade finish: stonewash
- - material: Natural G10
- - finish: natural
- Handle fastening: torx scews
- Weight: gr. 82 (without sheath)
- Weight: gr. 112 (with sheath)
- Sheath: black leather with clip
- Packaging: single box