"Cogu" means "Cook" in the Friulano language.
This special knife is the result of the fusion between Oriental and Italian culture. It's an unique masterpiece and the particular working process makes it very sharp.
It's used to slice vegetables like garlic, onions, peppers, aubergines... and meat.
- - material: Stainless steel A420 MA5MV
- - thickness: mm. 2.5
- - length: cm. 19
- - surface finishing: satin
- - material: plastic POM
- - surface finishing: polished
- Fixing: Rivets in stainless steel
- Weight: gr. 200
- Packaging: Cardboard recycled brown box