This hunting knife is appreciated for its robustness and versatility in many uses.
The blade made of Z50CD15 stainless steel is 3 mm in thickness and has a lock back system to avoid accidental folding.
The bolsters and the liners are made of stainless steel and the implements and the springs are made in hardened stainless steel.
Real deer horn hand finish handle.
- lock back blade
- drawing hook
Dimensions: 11.5 cm. folded
The traditional classic design is the character of this collection from time immemorial.
- - material: Stainless steel
- - hardness: 54-55 HRc
- - thickness:
- - length: cm. 8
- - surface finishing: glossy
- - material: Real deer horn
- - surface finishing: Natural
- Fixing: Brass tacks
- Weight: gr. 140 (without sheath)
- Sheath: Green Cordura ® with strap and belt loop (only on request)
- Packaging: Cardboard recycled brown box