This multi-purpose folding knife is appreciated for its robustness and versatility in many uses; it’s equipped with a string ring.
The blade and all the implements including the springs are made of tempered stainless steel and the blade is 2.5 mm in thickness; the liners are made of “Anticorodal” a light aluminium alloy. Real deer horn hand finish handle.
- cap opener with flat screwdriver integrated
- cork screw
- can opener
Dimensions: 10 cm. folded
The traditional classic design is the character of this collection from time immemorial.
- - material: Stainless steel
- - hardness: 54-55 HRc
- - thickness:
- - length: cm. 7
- - surface finishing: glossy
- - material: real deer horn
- - surface finishing: Natural
- Fixing: brass tacks
- Weight: gr. 90 (without sheath)
- Sheath: Green Cordura ® with strap and belt loop (only on request)
- Packaging: Cardboard recycled brown box